Sunday, November 16, 2008

This and That about my week.

Greetings all,
Well I have been a busy little butterfly the past week.
On Tuesday I spent a whole day at Matahra's class. I am amazed I could last the whole day. It was so godd and I really did enjoy being with the children.
They had a Prep Liturgy in the morning followed by a morning tea for children and parents.
Wednesday was pick up from school and the girls stayed here the night. Drop off Thursday morning and pick up. Friday was just pick up from after school care.
Just as well because I had a wonderful lunch at Banbu Cafe at Sippy Downs with some SCQ'ers and Cathy Miller the singing quilter from Canada. We did a show and tell. Cathy has made atiny wall quilt using 1/4" hexagons. It is great.
Then for dinner Sharron and Lee Bob and I had a great meal at the Lazy Gecko at Kaluin. Needless to say I just sat and hand pieced a block on Saturday.
Bob has set up our rather large water feature in the front garden and I love it. The water sounds waft into the Lounge room nicely.
Will post photos when I download them.
Andre Reiu was on pay T.V last night and all day today. I have enough songs in my mind to keep me singing for a week.

Wishing you all a happy week.
BFN Lorraine H

No comments: