Sunday, November 30, 2008

It is nearly Christmas


Greetings all,
Wow! where has the year gone.....I guess it happens when you are having fun.
Wendy and Colin came to visit on Wednesday. It was soooo good to see them and see Colin looking well and Wendy too. We had a lovely day even if we did get a shower or two. Gee good friends are so important as time goes by. Nothing can replace them. I am so lucky to have many good friends. I think there is a big difference between friends and aquaintances.
On Tuesday evening Sienna and Matahra had their Christmas concert on at school.
I did enjoy their items. They were so proud to be a part of it.

Both girls bought home their reports and as I expected both had beautiful work and great subject scores.
They have had a great year and have done their best. A bit like Kirrawee P.S motto "Our best always" shame they are not KPS as they always try to do their best at all times.
Yesterday we started the big job of decorating our home for Christmas. It is always a very big but very pleasant job to do. It is certainlt different to our Bangor home. Bob will not have to climb up on a second story to add the lights. I am looking forward to seeing it in all its glory. Oh the Christmas spirit. Bob bought me a lovely DVD Called the Celtic Women Sing Christmas. They have the voices of larks.
I have planted lots more things for my garden, petunias, a pink Frangapanni, An Australian Christmas bush (For his adorning) and a very bright orange hibiscus.
We had good rain last night so that will give them a good start.

No comments: