Monday, May 25, 2009

SCQ sightings on the weekend



Greetings all again,

Isn't it funny when you do not see another SCQ person (except Sharron that I see every week) then in a weekend there are three.

On Saturday night we met Sharron and her (DH dear husband)Lee, for dinner at a resturant in Maroochydore pre planned.
Bob and I walked in and there was Fran Williams and her DH from Launceston in Tasmania sitting at the next table. It was great to see Fran and Graham again after a long time.We could have made execitive decisions as we 3 are holders of positions on SCQ.

This morning another axe murderer called in to spend the day with me.
Cath Midson from Sydney is on her way to Coolum (just up the road) to a week retreat with machine embroiders. I was Cath's Angel last year. Her machine embroidery is quite amazing. I have never done that type of work before so it was good to have "Chantelle" (show and tell)
The weather has been quite nasty up here during the past week. We even had 8 inches of rain in 24 hours, needless to say I will not be watering the gardening this week.
Each Friday after I take Logan for his swimming lesson we have been going to the beach at Mooloolaba. The sun was so good and we had a great time playing in the rock pools and making sand castles


On Wednesday I am going to visit Jasmine's Mum again as she also lives in Buderim. What a great Lady she is too. Just like Jasmine.

To make this even more quilty I have not done any piecing of my Japanese quilt blocks for almost 2 weeks now. Maybe this week.

Bob goes to Sydney today so I should be able to do some of my degree study done and finish my Japanese blocks (3left to do)
Well enough from me for this time.
Hope you are all happy and well,
BFN Lorraine H

No comments: