Friday, June 6, 2008

A wet week

Greeting all,

Boy what a wet week it has been. My garden is singing as we have not had much rain for ages.
We had our first Open house last weekend . The "For Sale" sign went up Friday night so not many people knew about the for sale, came.
It has been in the Domain magazine this week and the agent has told me there has been lots of inquiries so maybe tomorrow will be better. Lets hope for the best.

It is my granddaughter, Sienna's 7th birthday on Monday and we will celebrate it with her. Gosh she is growing up so quickly. Of course I will post photos after the day.

On a quilty not I have spent time this week sewing because I have not been out in the rain.
I have completed my 1st block for my "Nice things, nice people" block designed by Helen Stubbings of Hugs and Kisses. It will be a long time project but oh so easy to take along.

Another project I am making is the Sue Daley paper piecing Bed Runner. It is so nice but I have changed my bedding colour from pale green to red-plum colour so it will have to be a summer quilt bed runner.

Until next time, have a happy safe Queen's Birthday long weekend.

BFN Lorraine H

No comments: