Sunday, March 30, 2008

A sunny Sunday

I would like to say thank you to Lissa who has helped me find my way in the new skill of blogging. Ta Lissa.

Today is a great sunny day here.
I have spent some time in my garden playing.

Now I am off to sew some more flower hexagons for my Roosting Robin.
Round 4 will be upon me next week and I do not want to get left behind. This is not the best photo I have taken ......

I did receive a lovely parcel in the mail from my angel. What an Angel.


This a photo of my DD1 at Icebergs for her birthday last Tuesday. She is sooooo young too.






2 comments:

Its Time to Live said...

Thanks for the look into your world!

Lissa Jane said...

Lorraine
looking good.. you just reminded me I am almost out of time for round 3 of the round robin. and I am happy to help where I can! Lovely photos and your DD is gorgeous...


Lissa